Looking for a passionate Leasing Consultant- WEEKLY PAY (Gainesville)
compensation: $17 DOE employment type: full-time job title: Looking for a passionate Leasing Consultant
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Leasing Consultant to join our team in Gainesville, FL! We need someone with great energy and who has a knack for people! You will be working with the Property Manager to meet with residents and prospects, doing tours, paperwork/contracts, and administrative duties.
• Building strong relationships with residents and prospects
• Actively engage prospects and relay pertinent information about amenities
• Take diligent notes and record specific details about prospects' needs and wants for their future home
• Report to Property Manager with updates and list of duties to be completed
• Stay up-to-date on *special offers* - may change daily
• Research surrounding area to adequately communicate benefits to living in the area
• Administrative tasks where needed
• ***LEASING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
• ***Tax credit experience preferred***
• ***Bilingual is a PLUS but not required***
• Ability to build strong connections, qualify prospects, and close leases
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ALL positions are temp/temp to hire
• $17 hourly DOE
• Weekly pay
• Monday-Friday, 9:00-6:00
• Possible Saturdays 9:00-5:00
• Full time
• **REFERRAL BONUS** Every time you refer someone and they work 160 hours, YOU get $100!
Competitive salary offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please contact:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.