Seeking a dependable Maintenance Technician- WEEKLY PAY (Gainesville)
compensation: $17 DOE employment type: full-time job title: Seeking a dependable Maintenance Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for skilled Maintenance Technicians for open jobs at apartment complexes in Gainesville, FL. The Property Manager is seeking someone who has a good eye for detail, great time management, and previous experience. Your job will be to turn units over and complete tickets/repairs - showing your skills in plumbing, light electrical, carpentry, appliance, and other issues identified in the unit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complete turnovers in a timely fashion
• Estimate time and extent of repairs and report back to Maintenance Supervisor
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Maintain material and supply inventory
• Possess strong experience in the following tasks:
o Plumbing - sink/shower/toilet repair, replacing fixtures, unclogging drains (snaking when applicable)
o Electrical - replacing fixtures and switches, knowledge or proper safety protocol, rewiring when applicable
o Carpentry - patching holes, replacing doors/locks, hanging cabinetry, light touch-up painting
o Appliances - help with the installation of W&D, stoves (when applicable), installing garbage disposals, small repairs
• Previous experience in residential maintenance - apartments, hotels, or private homes
• HVAC Skills are a PLUS but not required
• Must have personal hand tools and drill - bring to the site daily; do NOT leave at the property
• Must have reliable means of transportation - personal or public
• Ability to handle physical workload and must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• WEEKLY PAY
• ALL positions are temp/temp to hire
• $17+ DOE
• Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (40 hrs a week)
• Full time
• **REFERRAL BONUS** Every time you refer someone and they work 160 hours, YOU get $100!
Competitive salary offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please contact:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.