QR Code Link to This Post
Employees will develop technical skills in their assigned areas, an understanding of the rules and regulations that the company administers, and the basic operating approach including: reading, understanding, and following work instructions; working in a team environment; and learning to work with minimal supervision.
• Performs tissue processing activities that produce the highest level of quality and yield outcomes in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
• Responsible for accurately processing tissue products and meeting production schedules.
• Works safely, dons appropriate clean room lab attire, and applies excellent aseptic techniques in a clean room / controlled environment performing individual tasks or contributing to a team effort.
• Understands requirements to properly dispose waste.
• Accurately completes paperwork and performs data entry in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
• Stores and moves tissue in appropriate locations to ensure accurate inventories of tissue in-process
• Performs cycle count activities in accordance with SOP’s.
• Assists in the review and update of SOP’s, work instructions and procedures
• Technical expert of tissue processing in learned competencies and advisor for colleagues and engineers in areas of tissue processing techniques and improvement opportunities
• Performs duties to support key annual performance metrics for operations
• Participate in continuous improvement activities in team meetings and other formal and informal settings.
Controlled biomedical manufacturing environment. This position requires the use of aseptic technique and clean room operational SOPs in accordance with RTI lab safety protocol.
MUST be open to ALL shifts
High school diploma / GED required
Send me your resume today! We are filling positions daily!