compensation: base salary + bonus employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
PAID SALES & MARKETING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
GET PAID to be part of an exclusive on-campus activation team working for an innovative fast-growing technology company! Quickly hone your sales and marketing skills, work in a creative, challenging technology environment and build your resume working with an experienced, successful national technology sales and marketing team!
We'll be choosing an exclusive group of ambitious Campus Activators to work as on-campus sales and marketing representatives for the fastest growing next-generation mobile money app in the US.
Seeking male or female Campus Activators who are current students of the following universities:
- University of California Los Angeles
- Arizona State University (Tempe)
- University of Colorado (Boulder)
- Ohio State University (Columbus)
- University of Florida (Gainesville)
- Ohio University (Athens)
Students of other colleges may also apply as we will be expanding to many more universities around the country later this year.
You'll be working with experienced Regional Marketing Managers to seek and execute college-focused marketing events and sales opportunities to enable the growth of the app user base.
Gig Economy: Part-time, flexible hours, base pay plus sales bonuses. Monthly pay will be commensurate with your successful sales and marketing results with no pre-set hours or time commitment. All material and promotional giveaways will be provided.
Great opportunity to gain valuable real-life experience working for a growing innovative technology company! Professional Reference/Recommendation for future work will be available upon successful completion of the PAID internship program.
● Sales & Marketing majors or minors preferred, but this opportunity is open to all ambitious current students of the universities.
● Must be outgoing and socially active.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Adept at using social media to advance personal and company brand.
● On-campus membership sorority/fraternity, clubs, honor societies, sports teams, etc. a plus.
● Tech savvy; interested in latest and adept at using, presenting and selling the latest technology.
● Creative thinker and problem solver.
● Able to receive and manage promotional giveaways and materials.
● Able to manage promotional budget.
● Responsible and reliable with weekly scheduled meetings and reports.
● Self-motivated, self-starter, able to work unsupervised.
Please email with subject "Campus Activator Program - (your college) - your name". Include your major and year, resume, picture and a brief 2 paragraph explanation of why you are interested in sales and marketing technology/why you would be the right person for this exclusive internship.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities